Instructions to authors
The four basic requirements for a work to be published in the conference proceedings are:
- Positive judgment (with or without adjustments) by two judges.
- Use of the Microsoft Word (version 2007 or newer) and text formatting based on one of the authoring templates (menu "Authors" >> "Templates"). Only abstracts will not be accepted.
- The work, if accepted, will be presented at the conference by at least one of the authors, not with a physical presence, since the 6th conference is Online, but by sending the relevant video according to the instructions of the committee.
- For each task in order to be included in the program and published in the Conference Proceedings, the authors must register before 30/08/2022. For these case where there are multiple authors on a paper (ie. two or more), it is required that at least two of the authors will register before the 30/08/2022 as "Authors / Contributors " (in the Conference, the team of the authors of a paper can be represented by just one of them).
|* WARNING: If the work is not text formatted according to the authoring templates of the conference, the Scientific Committee reserves the right not to publish it in the conference proceedings, even if it has received a positive judgment and has been presented to the conference.|
IMPORTANT: NO AUTHOR CAN BE INVOLVED IN MORE THAN THREE (3) SUBMITTED PAPERS
Please, refer to the corresponding section of the first page for all the important dates concerning the submission of your work.
Full article-presentations, video presentations, laboratory presentations, educational scenarios, e-posters and innovative programs and actions relative to the topics of the Conference may be submitted. More specifically:
- a) Complete Articles - Papers:6-9 pages (including bibliographical references). They must be integrated articles and original works (literature studies, research, teaching suggestions, pedagogical approaches, teaching methods and practices, teaching aids, teaching materials and ways of exploitation, educational activities, studies, research, organisation and administration of education etc.). The paper might be presented at the conference by one of its authors. Instructions for the preconditions and the submission process will be announced here shortly.
- b) Video - presentations:Are full papers (ie 6-9 pages including bibliographical references), the speaker must submit the complete paper and if it will get a positive judgment then he/she must also submit a video presentation lasting 15 minutes. In the video, will be the presentation in PowerPoint (or another presentation program) and the integration of speech as presents his/her work (this video file may be generated through one of the common video editing software). This video will be presented at the conference and the paper will be included in the conference's proceedings (maximum number of papers that will be accepted in this category will be: 20). Instructions for the preconditions and the submission process will be announced here shortly.
- c) Laboratory Presentations:2-5 pages (including bibliographical references). They mainly concern workshops presenting teaching approaches, teaching tools and ICT applications in education. They will take place in classrooms or computer laboratories and will have a duration of 1-2 hours. Any worksheets that will be used, should be submitted as well. Instructions for the preconditions and the submission process will be announced here shortly.
- d) Educational Scenarios of all disciplines, 2-5 pages (excluding the 'Annex' which will include the full training scenario). They concern educational scenarios developed under the B-level training, or anywhere else, from any kind of specialties from the Primary and Secondary Education. Apart from their inclusion in the conference proceedings, the scenario will be presented at the conference by one of its authors. Instructions for the preconditions and the submission process will be announced here shortly.
- e) Innovative Programs and Actions:3-5 pages. Refers to the description of the implementation of a program (eg a school activity such as health education, environmental education, culture etc., a European program etc.) or an action (e.g. e-twinning, Teachers4Europe, student competitions etc.). The aim is to disseminate the educational community how to implement these actions, ideas that emerged, their results, their conclusions and pumping appropriate feedback for teaching use. One such program or action may be submitted either as a "Complete Article/Paper" if it also includes a research part or to this category (this is the author's decision since the judgment criteria are different in each of these categories of work). For inclusion in the conference proceedings, the Innovative Program or Action must be presented at the conference by one of the authors.
f) Electronic Poster Presentations (e-posters): 2-4 pages (including references, see the corresponding template) are required for the conference proceedings plus a file with 1 image for presenting of the e-poster. The electronic posters (posters) are suitable for summarised information and findings through a short text body, tables, graphs, drawings, etc. The electronic posters (e-posters) are not printed on paper or other material. In a special area of the conference, in which delegates will have access at all times, e-posters work will appear repetitive and automated, using a projector or interactive whiteboard. For this view, the authors need to create and send (at a time to be determined later) a file with one image (in any form, e.g. ppt, jpg etc.), which will summarise and describe the key points and the substance of their work. The presence of at least one author of the e-poster work is necessary for the inclusion of the e-poster work in the conference proceedings. However, in specific cases where the authors' presence is difficult or impossible, in consultation with the Organizing Committee and only for e-poster, the possibility of "Participation of distance" (without the physical presence of the authors is given). The electronic posters (e-posters) are included in the official conference proceedings (with ISBN / ISSN).
An acceptance committee will remove the authors' data from the submitted papers and they will forward the papers for anonymous judgment by two juries. For this reason, the main body of the papers should not contain references in a way that leads to the identification of any member of the authors' team.
In order a paper to be accepted for presentation and publication in the Conference Proceedings should have a positive assessment by at least two members of the jury committee. In the event of disagreement between the two reviewers, the work is entrusted to a third judge for the final judgment. The judges' comments will be anonymously communicated back to the authors. The effect of the judgment may be the acceptance or not, or the acceptance with the condition to perform the suggested corrections or the conversion of the paper to an e-poster.
For each paper to be published in the Proceedings of the Conference, registration of the authors of a paper (authors and co-authors) is obligatory by before the 30th of August 2022. In the case of multiple authors (two or more) in one paper, registration of the two of them (at least) is obligatory. An author can submit more papers without any extra charge.
All delegates and authors who will be registered for the conference (and only them) will be given a certificate of attendance and presentation certificate respectively.
Besides the publication of all accepted papers in proceedings with ISBN/ISSN, selected articles from the conference (based on the scores of the judges) will be published in a special issue of the journal I.J.E.I. (International Journal of Educational Innovation).